Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Majestic Turkish Mosque Midrand, South Africa - Part 2

When I posted  my article about the grand Turkish Mosque located in Midrand, South Africa last night, little did I know that I will be visiting the masjid again this afternoon during the midday prayers. We were heading towards my grandmothers home from the airport and hence enroute we had to pass the masjid. Dad decided that we stop at the masjid to perform our Zuhr prayers.This time though I had the opportunity of visiting the book shop where I was captivated by many books regarding Islamic history. The clothing shop also had stunning Turkish jackets ideal for the upcoming winter months. Of course I also decided to snap up some pictures of the masjid during  the day. A beautiful sight indeed!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment