Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jumu3a Mubarak


JUMU3A MUBARAK TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ACROSS THE GLOBE. KINDLY REMEMBER MY FAMILY AND I IN YOUR PRAYERS....

Oh Allah! All praise is for you,You are the light of the heavens and the earth
And all praise is for You, for You are the sus
tainer of the heavens and the earth
And all praise if for You for You are the Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them
You are true
Your speech is true
And Your meeting is true,
Paradise is true and the Hell fire is True
And the Day of Judgement is true.
Oh Allah, I submit to You and in You do I believe
And in You alone do I trust
And to You do I return
So forgive my sins that I have committed and yet to commit
Those sins which I have committed secretly and those that I have committed openly
You are my God and there is no other God accept You
Oh Allah grant me, my family, friends and everyone around me good health.
Oh Allah if I have wronged anyone or hurt anyone please fill their hearts with
mercy so that they are able to forgive and forget.
Oh Allah all praise is for You, for You have created me and provided for me
And guided me and taught me
And You are always there to save me and remove me from worry

Ameen

(Picture taken from myislamicity.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment